St Super Large Solar Pump Kit
- Product Code: 1
- Availability: In Stock
- We know this seems pricey, but this is a high quality unit. We tested many different units before opting for this one. For Extra Large Fountains, Up to 84" head, 350gph plus. Uses 3/4" i.d. tubing or the nozzle kit that's included The outlet has 3/4" male threads for PVC or to put vinyl tubing around. 1.Solar panel Peak Watt:16W Max-Power Voltage：18V Max-power Current ：888mA 13" x 19" approx.Please note that solar does not work when sunlight is blocked. Solar pumps go on and off depending on clouds/sunlight. See PUMP CURVE below for More Details.
- These are very good units for places where there is plenty of sun and it's hard to get electricity wired to the fountain. These are high quality pumps (solar pumps are different from regular pumps and quality varies widely). Solar panel is very sturdy. Comes in rock-solid packing. A beautiful system.
- One thing about solar is the price. There is a bit of sticker shock. Believe it or not, solar panels are pretty expensive. And good pumps are not cheap.
- warning: As clouds pass in front of the sun, the water will shut off. There has to be sun! If for some reason it is sunny and you are not seeing a flow, please make sure the connections are solid. Please make sure the pump's impeller is clean... These rarely fail.
- Fountain Mountain was established in 1999 and incorporated in 2004. We are careful about what we sell and respond to customers' needs readily. We make sure not to sell inferior products, and our in-home brand, Fountain Tech, is quality tested before it comes to market.
- In case you wonder about what the pump curve below means, the pump curve shows what gallons per hour you will get according to how high the water must rise in your water feature. Pumps are normally rated at zero "head," meaning distance from the pump to water outlet. If the pump must push up water three feet, then that is three feet of "head," seven feet, then that is seven feet of "head."