The newest fountain in the Scott Aerator line is The Amherst Fountain, a gorgeous 3 hp model! The Amherst Fountain adds beauty to your water feature while contributing to a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation. The classic, stately pattern of The Amherst Fountain provides a very distinct separation of all three tiers, capped by an impressive column reaching heights of over 30 feet. The 170 gallons-per-minute flow rate creates a pleasing ripple effect across the water’s surface.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, The Amherst Fountain utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making Scott Aerator fountains the most environmentally friendly ones on the market. The Amherst Fountain is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Also available with lights.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- 230-volt, 3-hp, oil-free motor.
- 180 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 60 feet high.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 10-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light sets available at purchase, can also be added later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- 60" minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/4 acre or larger.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 14 amps, 3000 watts.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.