Five Fountains in One!
The newest addition to the Scott Aerator Company product line, The Great Lakes Fountain provides a versatile, beautiful water feature that improves the health of your pond. Five different brass nozzles are included with this fountain, each of which can be easily changed — tool-free!
The Great Lakes Fountain offers a variety of elegant stream options:
- a layered, beautiful style from the “Baystone” nozzle
- a striking, cascading style from the “Rosewood” nozzle
- a wider, cascading style from the “Tudor” nozzle
- a cone-shaped, elegant style from the “Millbrook” nozzle
- a more traditional geyser style from the “Gusher” nozzle
Any of the five options will provide a dynamic, aesthetically pleasing addition to your pond or lakescape while helping to maintain water clarity and oxygen levels, while promoting a healthy aquatic environment.
The Great Lakes Fountain is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor and pump, making it the most environmentally friendly fountain on the market.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for costly, time-consuming winterization. Simply leave your fountain in the water, turn off its power supply, and forget about it all winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
The Great Lakes Fountain is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
This unit is produced with 100 feet of submersible, 10-gauge cable. Greater lengths are also available. Available with lights or without.
The Great Lakes Fountain is designed for use in fresh or salt water.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- Five different brass nozzles included: Gusher, Rosewood, Baystone, Millbrook and Tudor.
- 115-volt, 3/4-hp, 10.7 amp, 875 watt, oil-free motor. Also available with 230 volt motor (6.8 amps, 940 watts).
- Also available with 1-hp motor for additional cost: 115 volts, 11.5 amps, 1,094 watts or 230 volts, 8.2 amps, 1,210 watts.
- 65 or 75 gallons of water per minute flow rate
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 10-gauge submersible. Greater lengths available.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or at a later date.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 25-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 34-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 3/4 and 1 hp, 60 Hz, single phase, 8.2 amps, 1,210 watts, both in 115 and 230 volt
- 5-year motor warranty
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- Stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor and pump provide the most environmentally friendly fountain on the market!