- Product Code: 1
- Availability: In Stock
Please note this is the 240-volt model.
The 3400HVFX, 3/4 hp floating aerating fountain is great for small to medium sized ponds and has been a best-seller for Kasco for many years. For aerating up to 1/2 acre. The classic Kasco "V" fountain pattern is a larger 6' tall x 21' wide giving this model a beautiful aesthetically pleasing display. It is designed for maximum oxygenation to improve the health of your pond or lake efficiently
|Item||Voltage / Amps||Approx., GPM||Spray Pattern||Ship Weight||Warranty|
|Kasco F3400H-VFX||240v/3.4a||V||0||2 years|
- PLEASE NOTE: BELOW ARE KASCO'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HORSEPOWER/ACRE TO PROPERLY AERATE. HOWEVER, DO KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE ARE OPTIMUM RECOMMENDATIONS, AND WE'VE OFTEN FOUND POND OWNERS CAN CHOOSE SMALLER UNITS THAN KASCO RECOMMENDS, DEPENDING ON THE DEGREE OF ALGAE AND THE NUMBER AND SIZE OF FISH.
- 1.5hp per acre for the VFX Series Aerating Fountains
- 2hp per acre for the JF Series Aerating Fountains
- Exception: the 4400VFX and 4400HVFX will aerate a 3/4 acre area due to the more efficient 4 blade prop
Features & Benefits
- Impressive pattern: 6′ Tall x 21′ Wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 7.3 running amps on 120V and 3.7 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 17.5″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 2 to 4 cartons depending upon cord length selected. Add an additional carton for an optional light kit.
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty.
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ (250’, 300′, & 400′ available in 240 volt units) Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.