Kasco 3400JF Pond Fountain
- Product Code: Kasco3400-JF floating fountain, 120V
- Availability: In Stock
FREE SHIPPING. For up to 1/2 acre ponds.3/4 HP pond pump. Please note this is the 120-volt floating fountain model. The 3400JF floating pond fountain includes a GFCI protected control box. The C-25, 120V control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation comes standard. The photo eye allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation and when it is dark the lights will activate. No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control or the 3400JF if an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available. USA made.
PLEASE NOTE: BELOW ARE KASCO'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HORSEPOWER/ACRE TO PROPERLY AERATE. HOWEVER, DO KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE ARE OPTIMUM RECOMMENDATIONS, AND WE'VE OFTEN FOUND POND OWNERS CAN CHOOSE SMALLER UNITS THAN KASCO RECOMMENDS, DEPENDING ON THE DEGREE OF ALGAE AND THE NUMBER AND SIZE OF FISH.
- 1.5hp per acre for the VFX Series Aerating Fountains
- 2hp per acre for the JF Series Aerating Fountains
- Exception: the 4400VFX and 4400HVFX will aerate a 3/4 acre area due to the more efficient 4 blade prop
- Nozzles change in 30 seconds
Features and Benefits of the 3400JF
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficent / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 7.3 running amps on 120V and 3.3 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 17.5"
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: 3400JF ships in 2 or 3 boxes and 3400HJF ships in 3 or 4 boxes via UPS, depending upon cord length selected. (Add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', or 200' (up to 250' in 240V options)
- Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Item||Voltage / Amps||Approx., GPM||Spray Pattern||Ship Weight||Warranty|
|Kasco3400-JF||120/7.3||depends||5 patterns||2 years|